General guidance for Abstract submission
All abstracts (oral (O) & poster (P) presentations), must be submitted electronically via the conference website following the template and the instructions given below.The Abstract submission has been extended till February 7, 2022.
Abstract deadline submission
|Oral Presentation||February 7, 2022|
|Poster Presentation||February 7, 2022|
Participants will be notified via email about the acceptance of their contribution by January 31, 2022, at the latest.
- Only one abstract per registered person can be submitted
- Download the Template (Microsoft Word format, .doc file). One page (A4), including text, figures and references list, with page margins of 2,54 cm all around)
- Save abstract under a file name easily identified e.g. “Vas_Dracopoulos.docx” (Microsoft Word format, .docx file)
- Abstract submission is permitted only electronically
- Submissions by hard copy or e-mail are not accepted
- Conference Language : English
- Contributions will be included into the book of abstracts only after having received full payment of the registration fee.
- As no parallel sessions will take place, a limited number of oral presentations can be delivered. If the number of contributions submitted for oral presentation exceeds the program schedule, some of them will be considered for poster presentation, and the participant will be informed in time.
Instructions to the Authors
A. General information
Euchemsil2022 uses the EasyChair free conference management system for abstract submission. To access the abstract submission web site, you should first obtain an EasyChair account as instructed below. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Euchemsil2022 Program Committee and an acceptance notification will be sent to the corresponding author(s) by the specified date.
B. Guidelines for the Abstract Submission to the EasyChair system
Step 1: Apply for an EasyChair account at the EasyChair website (https://easychair.org/ ). If you have used the EasyChair system before, skip this step and proceed to Step 2.
- Αccess the EasyChair home page, by clicking the link: https://easychair.org/
- Press the Signup up hyperlink in the up-right corner of the home page to create an EasyChair Account.
- Then, follow the steps displayed at the website to create your own account.
Step 2: Click in the EUCHEMSIL2022 abstract submission system
Step 3: Log into the EasyChair web site, using your EasyChair user name and password.
Step 4: Press the enter as an author hyperlink to start submitting your paper.
Step 5: Complete the form by entering the First name, Last name, Email, Country and Organisation of each author of the paper to be submitted. DO NOT FORGET to tick the author who is going to be the corresponding author and the presenter. You can also add more authors by clicking the Click here to add more authors hyperlink.
Step 6. Complete the form by also entering the title of the paper and keywords (Provide at least 3 and up to 5 representative keywords for your contribution). DO NOT FORGET to click weather the topic of the paper is about ionic liquids or molten salts.
Step 7. Select the type of presentation (oral or poster) and upload your abstract (in .doc or .docx format according to the attached template) and click submit before midnight of the submission deadline. The system will automatically close after this time.
Step 8: Until midnight of the submission deadline, if you need to make any modifications you may re-enter the euchemsil2022 abstract submission site and replace the uploaded abstract file. The last submitted abstract file will be taken into consideration for review.
Guidelines for Preparing Poster
Posters should be printed in the A0 portrait format [118,9 cm (46.81in) high X 84 cm (33.11in) wide]. Abstracts scheduled for poster presentation will be numbered and listed in the Final Program.
The official sessions for Poster Presentations are:
- Monday, June 6, 2022: Poster with odd numbers (P-1, P-3,..)
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022: Poster with even numbers (P-2, P-4,..)
Authors should stand in front of their poster during official session time to promote lively discussion with other participants.
All poster should be mounted by Monday morning and removed after the Poster session on Tuesday afternoon. The poster session will take place at the conference venue, outside the lecture hall. The organizers will provide adhesive mounting material for the posters.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation Talks (PT)
All poster contributions will presented in a special Session which will take place before the Poster Session. The poster presenters will be allocated a strict 2 min talk to highlight their work (no discussion will be allowed during tis short presentation). The short oral presentation format must be compatible to the guidelines provided below for the Oral Presentations.
Guidelines for Preparing Talks
A laptop for Powerpoint presentations will be provided. You must use the provided equipment instead of your own laptop to avoid delays to technical problems arising from software incompatibility. The laptop for presentations runs Office 2010. If you need special software for your presentation (Video Player, etc.), please make sure (ask by email or contact the local Organizers) if this option can be provided. The speakers are requested to upload their presentation files to the Conference laptop at the latest during the last break before their Session.
- Keynote/Plenary talks: 45 min total time (35 min talk & 10 min discussion)
- Invited talks: 35 min total time (30 min talk & 5 min discussion)
- Regular Oral presentations: 20 min time in total (15 min talk, 5 min discussion)
Conference Secretariat: Mrs Angeliki Kosmatou
Foundation for Research and Technology, Hellas – Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences Stadiou Str., Platani P.O.Box 1414 GR-26504 Patras, Hellas
Tel. +302610965266, Fax. +30 2610 990 987